So, I have just made Emily and I wish to do some threads with her. I had an idea or two.
1-Have her come into the gym of the place and train with someone, preferably someone who is also a submittion/choke hold kind of fighter. Perhaps they can either become pals or just hate each other, could be nice mentor rp
2-Just a regular match, perhaps with the person in the first thread.
Any interest?
Looking to start out
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 519 Views
- Last post by KamenWrestler
Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:57 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 2010 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Dec 25, 2025 2:37 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1855 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:32 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 2546 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:31 pm
-
-
Stephanie "Baroness" Renaud vs Clara Gaster - Hell on Apex
Last post by Vc0m « Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:34 am - 63Replies
- 11986 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:19 am
-