So, I guess I'm looking for matches now. For those who are interested, feel free to PM me or shoot me a DM via discord (KarnaKarna #1166). You can check out my roster in my signature. Also, while I prioritize female vs female match-ups, I accept mixed matches, though I'll be picky regarding these matches.
Thank you in advance.
New Matches and Stuff
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2320 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:24 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 4929 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:25 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1855 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:29 am
-
-
The Sweet Taste of Revenge! [Stick & Stone - Tina Kelley]
Last post by thesteedman « Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:16 pm - 7Replies
- 1038 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:09 pm
-
-
- 60Replies
- 5151 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:22 pm