Since I have a convention this weekend that I am presently on my way to, I would like to start setting something up for when I get back.
Alisa can do whatever and Samiya would prefer hentai over all else.
Have an idea that you think would fit with either woman? Let me know. We can talk things over and try to set something up over the next few days.
Then again, if slow replies are not an immediate concern, we could start as soon as something gets worked out. I do not think I will want to post all that much from my phone and I do not know how tired I will be from the trip to the convention site. I also do not know if I will be driving at all during the ride out. For the next few hours at least I know that I will not be driving and should be able to reply so long as we are not in one of the group of tunnels that we go through that kill my phone reception.
Match requests
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1158 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:47 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 2205 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:23 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1010 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:30 pm
-
-
Backyard Oil Pool Match - Daichi Kazura v. Elle Alresford
Last post by Leira « Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:39 pm - 2Replies
- 719 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:34 pm
-
-
-
Hitomi Rose vs Beth Jennson Hell in a Cell anything goes match
Last post by StriketheTiger « Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:34 pm - 30Replies
- 2943 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:57 am
-