heya all. Just gonna cut to the chase, I'm looking for a match with a middleweight where mine wins. Just trying to progress a thing.
But yeah It ain't like I'm not up for anything else. I'm generally up for the usual shenanigans listed on my roster page. Just trying to get the previously mentioned thing if at all possible.
Anyways shoot me a pm or find me on the law discord if you're interested in anything at all.
things things things
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
things things things
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20Replies
- 3839 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:15 am
-
-
The Punch Drunk Drunk Bar Strap On Boxing: Audience Participation
Last post by 321Shazam « Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:43 am - 42Replies
- 6650 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:28 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1676 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:47 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1203 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:18 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1383 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:12 pm