Hey y'all. Finally finishing up some threads soon I think so I have a couple ideas for some new ones if anyone is interested. Guess I'll list things by number.
1. Looking for a thread for a wrestler coming back from a bit of an injury. Up for a story thread, a match, or both.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2439
2. I have something in mind for Erin in the somewhat near future if anyone is interested.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=108
3. Always looking for any other ideas or suggestions for any character really. All you guys have such good ones. Feel free to look at my roster link and pm me. I don't bite. I'm just bad at talking XD
A Few Ideas
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
A Few Ideas
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- RiotGrrl
- Big Tiddy Goth
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 am
- Has thanked: 90 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: A Few Ideas
Always down for some Nooby Booby fun. You know where I am Mister 
Open the Box of Curiosities
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 2290 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:54 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 7646 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:11 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 4101 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:39 pm
-
-
Between Rounds - LWS 2017 Interview - Wendy Thomas interviews Melody Serperior!
Last post by Vc0m « Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:57 pm - 1Replies
- 1657 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:57 pm
-
-
- 51Replies
- 6788 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Sun May 06, 2018 1:18 pm