Hey I’m looking to debut my new oc Lois Parker AKA Hotspot here is her profile:viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20951&sid=3aa475f5 ... 1210b59298
If you are interested please read the wishlist below before contacting me. I would prefer if you just send me a private message on this site but I can work with discord here is my Username:dwrites777_92786
Note before I go further:If you don’t believe you will be able to finish the tread for any reason just ignore this post.
My wishlist for her debut:
-her to loss
-the match to be back and forth
-the match to be friendly but competitive
-Ideally the opponent should be a face but I can work with a tweener
-After beating her. her opponent helps her by giving advice and encouragement
Debut Match
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 1516 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:31 am
-
- 93Replies
- 6853 Views
- Last post by armandi
Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:29 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1560 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:08 pm
-
-
A rematch between milfs. Inko Tanaka vs Emma Withers
Last post by Mysterdio « Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:22 pm - 49Replies
- 4489 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:34 pm
-
-
- 30Replies
- 4542 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:41 am