I want to make more matches with ViVi!
I've been thinking for a while now that I should put some things in place to promote some stories. They don't necessarily have to be stories that require a continuation, but an idea that acts as a long-term goal, or at least within the gimmick of the character. So I want to set some goals for myself to make the threads I do with my partners more entertaining. Entertaining for me and my partner first of all, of course.
I want to steer ViVi's career more towards Hentai, where stripping and punishing the opponent and driving them mindbreaking is this girl's goal, as she is a showwoman who loves to make matches a spectacle of domination and cruelty, so why not aim to find jobbers to throw at her?
If anyone is interested, feel free to discord me or talk to me by inbox me on the site to find out more.
ViVi's Profile:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11654
A prey for a queen
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 516 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2157 Views
- Last post by Geckosun
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2598 Views
- Last post by SleeperAgent94
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2625 Views
- Last post by Rawg
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 2221 Views
- Last post by Noob
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:58 pm
-
- 71Replies
- 9076 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:15 pm