Something Unofficial
- Flamintree
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:04 pm
- Location: Singapore
- Been thanked: 26 times
Something Unofficial
I'm looking to build Shelby's relationships outside of just the official league stuff, so I'm looking for somebody who'd be willing to either have a sort of hangout thing with her or even an argument with a coworker that could devolve into an off the books hentai match. I'm open to both guys and girls, and anybody interested can also reply or PM me any ideas they have that aren't the generic ones I listed earlier. Either way, I'll be going into it with the express purpose of building some bonds for Shelby, be they friends or enemies.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 826 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:37 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2586 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:40 am
-
- 24Replies
- 2847 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:22 am
-
- 3Replies
- 910 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1668 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:49 am