Posted it on the server already but i know not everyone around here is checking it so I figured i'd put out a feeler here as well before settling on anything.
Sooooooooo
I said i would not be starting new things to catch up on all the stuff i have already but I'm about to make an exception
I've been struggling with motivation for a lot of stuff on law for a bit now and it has helped me in the past to have something fresh i can get excited about
So if anyone has ideas for this here lady do hit me up in dm's!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13047&p=264716#p264716
ps. Just thought i'd add that I'm down for starting a rivalry with Kate as well so if you have ideas for a longer plot line do not hesitate uwu
Polish ultra special request
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Greenette vs Redhead Milf Battle! Inko Tanaka ve Janice Miller
Last post by Mysterdio « Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:54 am - 49Replies
- 4345 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Tue Apr 01, 2025 6:01 am
-
-
- 44Replies
- 4390 Views
- Last post by Person
Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:09 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1389 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:57 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1143 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:20 am
-
-
All in a day's work - Louise Bélair vs Ina Rosenbaum vs Marika Tachibana
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:40 am - 11Replies
- 1611 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Tue Feb 18, 2025 1:33 pm
-