Hiiiiiiii!!!! <3 You can call me Lust, and I'm new to the site. I just created my character and am trying to come up with a story for the character. I'm more interested in erotic style matches, along with possibly getting a partner/crush for the character. Feel free to DM me if your interested! I have a few DMs already in my box, so If you see me on and I don't respond immediately, that is why.
(Oh! Lastly. I'm newer to RP, but I'm not completely new. So bare with me if I do anything you don't like, and I'm open to constructive criticism.)
HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! <3
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1673 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 am
-
- 38Replies
- 7972 Views
- Last post by Noob
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:04 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2165 Views
- Last post by winner3
Wed May 31, 2017 10:48 pm
-
- 16Replies
- 4292 Views
- Last post by RJD
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:11 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 6661 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:54 pm

