As the title says, I have some time for matches.
A few things, I don't have discord and am looking to ease back into things so please don't take offence if I say no at this time.
Ideally, two, perhaps three matches at a time.
I don't mind about wins or loses.
Here is the roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
The Box of Curiosities Is Open
- RiotGrrl
- Big Tiddy Goth
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 am
- Has thanked: 90 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
The Box of Curiosities Is Open
Last edited by RiotGrrl on Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Open the Box of Curiosities
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 575 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:12 pm
-
- 24Replies
- 2487 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:15 pm
-
-
Charity Match Big Splash Battle:Big Jenny vs Thereisa Niedermeyer
Last post by The Riders « Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:50 pm - 47Replies
- 3997 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Sun Dec 29, 2024 8:27 am
-
-
- 4Replies
- 1141 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:26 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2497 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:59 pm