I owe a thread to everyone, but there is a thread I want to try to test something I'm doing with one of my female wrestlers and I want to keep trying:
Is there anyone interested in having their girl do badly in a match?
Maybe use her to do a lot of submissions and humiliation.
I'm thinking of continuing to try my blonde's wild side. If anyone is interested in a hardcore game that consists of breaking her character's body, mind and sexuality, I'd be happy to try it out and work on something fun...
viewtopic.php?p=215481#p215481
You can answer me through this thread or the DM of law or discord.
I need a fool for my queen
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 516 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
I need a fool for my queen
Last edited by Hagen-Autem on Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1547 Views
- Last post by Aqua
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:03 am
-
- 1Replies
- 521 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 545 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2083 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:35 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1271 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:07 pm