Looking for Yuki's debut
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Looking for Yuki's debut
Now that I've written my profile for my new lightweight Yuki, I've been wanting to get a match going to try her out. Not into hentai stuff, and I usually like to start with a standard match to try out a new OC, but I'm definitely up for different match types too. Other than that it's just down to whatever opponent would make for a good matchup.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2603 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:25 am
-
- 4Replies
- 847 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:00 am
-
- 42Replies
- 8332 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Aug 03, 2026 9:59 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1389 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:02 pm
-
-
Facing the Abnormality: Wisteria Khan vs Shyvanna
Last post by saasländer « Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:16 pm - 6Replies
- 1048 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:43 am
-