TL:DR - I'd like to fight against any style, probably, with one of my characters.
As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite.
You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm trying to make the former's portrayal into something I'm satisfied with nowadays. With Senji, I'm looking for someone to show him a good time on the mat, even if it makes him physically miserable, and maybe it could end in a deeper connection if the story flows that way.
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=17934
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=17935
With Hiroyuki, I wouldn't be opposed to anything. So, MMA, Ring Wrestling, hardcore stuff, hentai, etc. I'll tell you if I don't like something, so pitch what you want for both. I guess I'd like to simply get them off the ground, on my end.
PM me here or use my discord which is thelonewanderer2018
Wanderer"s Requests 1
- TheLoneWanderer
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2022 6:34 pm
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
Wanderer"s Requests 1
Last edited by TheLoneWanderer on Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ON SEMI-HIATUS
- TheLoneWanderer
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2022 6:34 pm
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1080 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Thu Jan 01, 2026 8:38 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1250 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Thu Jan 01, 2026 5:45 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1478 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Thu Feb 05, 2026 10:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2126 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Fri Jan 02, 2026 4:20 am
-
-
A Heavenly Newsflash: Evie Williams vs Charlotte Fleury
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Jan 02, 2026 4:45 am - 3Replies
- 621 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Thu May 07, 2026 12:38 am
-