Hi! Looking for some some debut matches against Garnet Rose(viewtopic.php?f=65&t=17696) And Cream ( viewtopic.php?p=351559#p351559) . Besides that I'm also good with doing other matches with all my characters or other stuff (Lore, building relationship, etc).
I’m open to ideas and I’m good with either winning or losing in matches, we can discuss it. We can also do it as I lost the current match but later in the future we can do another rp but this time I win.(With the same character or someone new) I'm good with most matches as long as it isn't any bloody. I'm good with being a future friend, rival or maybe even an enemy for your wrestlers.
Looking for Matches!
- B.Lemme
- Opener
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 87 times
Re: Looking for Matches!
Hey! I'd be down to do something with Cream if you wanted with Rebecca. You can shoot me a message if you're interested.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Veronika Váradi vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Cause and Effect
Last post by BlackAkuma « Tue Jul 15, 2025 5:39 pm - 54Replies
- 5685 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Tue Jan 06, 2026 2:05 am
-
-
-
Argos Penelope vs Katarzyna Zawiślak - Titanic Clash
Last post by ThatPolishDude « Tue Jul 15, 2025 7:43 pm - 8Replies
- 1093 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Thu Mar 19, 2026 5:33 pm
-
-
-
With Friends Like These: Ashley Morgan & Bengal VS. Naomi Van Makros (2v1 Handicap Match)
Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger « Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:27 pm - 59Replies
- 9484 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Fri Jun 05, 2026 2:22 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1526 Views
- Last post by Avalyn117
Tue Jul 15, 2025 10:04 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1318 Views
- Last post by Avalyn117
Tue Jul 15, 2025 11:00 pm