Hey everyone!
I just wanted to put out an announcement that I will be doing a written music video detailing all the cute couples in LAW. Now, I do run some couples myself with other users and I do know a few couples on LAW, but if you want a certain couple to be considered, I rather you respond to this thread and put down the names of any couples your characters might be apart of. That will help me research certain threads for moments to use in the music video. I’ll choose maybe one or two songs to go along with the written portion between showing moments. I thought this would be something fun to do since Valentine’s Day is coming up. I’ll start working on this soon so if you do have a couple, leave it down below!
Thanks in advance!
Couples of LAW Tribute Music Video
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Couples of LAW Tribute Music Video
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Couples of LAW Tribute Music Video
I would be happy for my Hana and her gf AJ Eastwood to be considered for inclusion ^^
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37Replies
- 3630 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:01 pm
-
- 36Replies
- 3615 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Fri May 26, 2023 11:57 am
-
-
Cold As Ice! Carolina Reina Youngren vs. Zero Kotobuki
Last post by BlackAkuma « Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:47 pm - 23Replies
- 2393 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:12 am
-
-
- 39Replies
- 3248 Views
- Last post by SRG
Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:48 pm
-
-
Giulia La Rocca vs Adam Colt - Another Night, Another Prisoner?
Last post by Jaystar « Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:41 pm - 21Replies
- 2479 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:07 pm
-