Hey everyone!
I announced on Discord awhile back that I was starting a LAW documentary and was going to write as well as post it on my Fanfiction.net page. I will also share the full product here on LAW. Now, I have gotten some interviews from a few users and others that I am starting up. Just putting this reminder out there that if you want your character to be featured in this written documentary then please don’t hesitate to contact me via Discord PM or you can PM me here on the site.
Thanks in advance!
Interviews request for the LAW Documentary
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Interviews request for the LAW Documentary
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1657 Views
- Last post by Urarettin
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:06 am
-
- 1Replies
- 949 Views
- Last post by Satoshi
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:41 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1481 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:33 am
-
- 2Replies
- 3101 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:03 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 4276 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:38 am