New Start
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
New Start
So...new site, new start. Always looking for fun matches. Right now I have none so pretty much it's just my roster in my post list. Anyone please send me a pm if ya wanna start something. I'm sure I'll be bugging a lot of you even if ya don't but since I'm kinda bad at starting conversations, this is here.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1272 Views
- Last post by TrixVii011
Tue Apr 01, 2025 3:47 am
-
- 5Replies
- 945 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 05, 2025 10:45 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1570 Views
- Last post by EgoEnjoyer
Tue Apr 01, 2025 3:11 pm
-
-
Loser's Night Match: Moona Hoshinova (D) vs Athena (D)
Last post by EgoEnjoyer « Tue Apr 01, 2025 10:16 pm - 53Replies
- 5008 Views
- Last post by EgoEnjoyer
Fri Apr 11, 2025 5:56 am
-
-
- 54Replies
- 4399 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Aug 19, 2025 10:38 pm