Heyo so I’m doing this as its own post to kinda differentiate it a bit more. But after a recent irl wrestling show Ive had myself an idea and want to do it. Whike I wanna jeep some details under wrap for those interested I’ll lay out the basics for what I wanna do.
Basically I’d like to do, as the title of this post indicates a rookie vs vet thread. Particularly I’d like a young lioness thats on the verge of graduating, or someone in need of a debuting a wrestler. I’d like to use my main oc Alizeh for this and yes I know, she’s only 21 so its weird to call her a vet. But she’s been wrestling canonically since she was a teen so she has years of experience. As such though I’d like the character thats takes part in this to be younger than Alizeh to help establish the dynamic i have in mind. Again I’ll go over more detail with those that dm me interested but yeah. Those are the basics of it, whoever is interested dm me here or on discord. My tag is Bare98#7604
Ps while the ideal character im looking for would be a young rookie/young lioness I’d orefer them to be very skilled, like prodigious or make lots of strides in training, hence a young lioness close to graduating.
Rookie vs Vet idea
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Breaking the Bank: Grace Moore vs Silvia Steiner
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:35 pm - 4Replies
- 990 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed May 24, 2023 6:42 pm
-
-
- 9Replies
- 1450 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:59 pm
-
-
Battle Beneath the Moon: Jade Cho vs Kuki Kagawa
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:42 pm - 25Replies
- 2443 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:31 am
-
-
- 54Replies
- 5090 Views
- Last post by BuckleBuster
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 919 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:17 am