I have some good news and bad news:
Good news:
> Finally able to leave the hospital after spending a month of recovery from my acute bronchitis
> Able to reply sometimes...but with an unpredictable schedule
> Aaaand I opened a new DA account as well!! Check it out here:
https://www.deviantart.com/tomboy-tsukachan
Bad news:
> I won't be TOO active as usual. My schedule will be very hectic, and there will be shitloads of school works to do. I recently got a job on a local arcade as a technician (as a gamer this is some sort like a dream come true)
> I still can't sleep well... Maybe in a matter of days I can get my sleep again
I hope I still can have fun with y'all in LAW!!
I'm back but...
- Tomboy_Tsukachan
- Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:34 pm
- Location: My secret tomboy porn stash!!
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
- Contact:
I'm back but...
Check out my characters here. Have fun!!
TBA
Meet me on Pixiv too:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=32219332
TBA
Meet me on Pixiv too:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=32219332
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 27Replies
- 2608 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:56 am
-
-
Breaking & Busting - Quetzalcoatl vs Jin-sun (D)
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:44 am - 45Replies
- 4019 Views
- Last post by SeptaX1
Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:21 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1610 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:06 pm
-
-
Looking for someone to have a match with a pink haired sexfighting instructor
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:20 am - 1Replies
- 593 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:20 am
-