heya all. Just gonna cut to the chase, I'm looking for a match with a middleweight where mine wins. Just trying to progress a thing.
But yeah It ain't like I'm not up for anything else. I'm generally up for the usual shenanigans listed on my roster page. Just trying to get the previously mentioned thing if at all possible.
Anyways shoot me a pm or find me on the law discord if you're interested in anything at all.
things things things
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
things things things
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8Replies
- 1431 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 680 Views
- Last post by Joyce_Hilda
Thu May 19, 2022 12:28 am
-
-
A Heroes Test: Izuku “Deku” Midoriya vs Blake Belladonna
Last post by Ultima « Thu May 19, 2022 4:14 am - 20Replies
- 3345 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:43 am
-
-
-
Serpent's Shadow: Jessica Parker vs Blake Belladonna
Last post by SwordSavior1 « Thu May 19, 2022 7:07 pm - 12Replies
- 1619 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:30 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 871 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:06 pm