So, I have just made Emily and I wish to do some threads with her. I had an idea or two.
1-Have her come into the gym of the place and train with someone, preferably someone who is also a submittion/choke hold kind of fighter. Perhaps they can either become pals or just hate each other, could be nice mentor rp
2-Just a regular match, perhaps with the person in the first thread.
Any interest?
Looking to start out
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 51Replies
- 7342 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:19 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2586 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:07 pm
-
- 49Replies
- 6663 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:29 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1993 Views
- Last post by veritech892
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:59 am
-
- 63Replies
- 18555 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:46 am