Hey, uhhh… been a while since I was active here (admittedly I’ve been focused on real life stuff such as getting a new job and such)
Anyone perhaps wanna do something more… interesting? I was thinking this odd idea of a lewd fantasy world, kinda reminiscent of rpg fantasy games but with really lewd weapons like dildo swords and such
Of course there will be catfights
Oh and think we can do au versions of our OCs if you’re willing
Anyone wanna probably message me so we can cook up this idea better than what I could probably make? I’d be up
Lewd fantasy world rp?
- Hexmint
- Rookie
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 12:04 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Lewd fantasy world rp?
“Who always pays their taxes? NOT BATMAN!”
OC Bio: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14817&p=302474#p302474
RP Info: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8629&p=302139#p302139
You can just PM me here. If I like you enough I will add you on discord
OC Bio: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14817&p=302474#p302474
RP Info: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=8629&p=302139#p302139
You can just PM me here. If I like you enough I will add you on discord
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: Lewd fantasy world rp?
You're probably looking for the fantasy thread listed lower on the board. Probably.
I'm not sure if you're wanting to establish like a whole big ting with it that's internally consistent, but if you're wanting to do matches/storylines with that kind of flavor, yeah. Fantasy thread's where you'd probably wanna look.
Edit: Because what I originally posted is kinda useless. Sorry!
What I mean with that suggestion is to probably post your character on the fantasy roster (likely an AU version of what ya have right now, if I'm reading your post correctly), and then detail what kind of setting you're wanting to use them in.
I'm not sure if you're wanting to establish like a whole big ting with it that's internally consistent, but if you're wanting to do matches/storylines with that kind of flavor, yeah. Fantasy thread's where you'd probably wanna look.
Edit: Because what I originally posted is kinda useless. Sorry!
What I mean with that suggestion is to probably post your character on the fantasy roster (likely an AU version of what ya have right now, if I'm reading your post correctly), and then detail what kind of setting you're wanting to use them in.
Last edited by CyanDimitrik on Wed Dec 31, 2025 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 17Replies
- 4560 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm
-
-
Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine - Anything Goes Match
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:03 pm - 29Replies
- 6684 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:11 pm
-
-
-
Annette Tatsumi vs Julie Dykstra-Liao - Hentai Match
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:03 pm - 9Replies
- 3075 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:01 am
-
-
-
La Mariposa vs Hayleigh Hayashibara "Jorogumo" - I Quit Match
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:03 pm - 25Replies
- 6072 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:41 am
-
-
-
Honoka Kobayashi vs Kiera Quinn - Special Stipulation Match
Last post by winner3 « Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:15 pm - 46Replies
- 9324 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:23 pm
-