Hello everyone, just throwing out the idea to gauge interest Recently I've wanted to do a handicap match, tag team against one, featuring hentai plus pinfall, submission, or KO! I would like this match to be all girls, and I am interested in playing the tag team or the individual! I am completely open to winning or losing in either scenario, and I'd love to discuss setting up a match if anyone is interested!
If I am playing the tag team, I would love to debut the Injustice Gang, or use Joy and Melody together, though I am potentially open to other combos! If I am playing the individual, I am open to using anyone on my roster!
Please send me a message if you're interested and thank you for reading!
Hentai Handicap Match?
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Chantelle’s Naughty Chat Show: Episode 3/Willow Lovelace
Last post by Pegasus « Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:03 pm - 25Replies
- 2148 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:54 pm
-
-
-
Chantelle’s Naughty Chat Show: Episode 4/Eleanor Gray
Last post by Pegasus « Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:13 pm - 5Replies
- 776 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:09 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1410 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:17 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2390 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:19 pm
-
- 57Replies
- 4098 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:48 am