I'm looking for threads with my girl Shelby!
I'm open to regular ol' rp threads as well as hentai matches! I think it'd be good for me to establish some connections with some other characters, be that through matches or more casual situations. I'm fine roleplaying both regularly and erotically with any gender, but I am not looking for a romantic relationship. '
If you're interested in doing something with Shelby, shoot me a PM!
Scene Request
- Flamintree
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:04 pm
- Location: Singapore
- Been thanked: 26 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Robin vs Lilith *Demon Mistress* Mayron Humiliation Match!
Last post by jdo_sss « Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:20 pm - 30Replies
- 3259 Views
- Last post by Dabi-blueflames24
Wed Mar 19, 2025 11:47 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1141 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:01 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 969 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:23 pm
-
-
Return of the blue warrior (aoi fukiwara vs spectre)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:51 pm - 19Replies
- 2180 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Mon Aug 10, 2026 3:38 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 794 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:31 pm