While at the moment I'm not particularly open in taking part of a large or even long story I'm always happy to hear out any ideas you may want to run by me, now with that being said here's the general list matches I'm looking for at the moment
Alexa
not available
Gabriella
any kind of match really just needs to end with her victory while I take the opportunity to show-off how sadistic and how much of a real powerhouse she can be
Percilla
not available
Tomoko
Not available
OWl's Talent & Interest Acquisition Form
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
OWl's Talent & Interest Acquisition Form
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Tue Jul 29, 2025 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3407 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:11 pm
-
- 20Replies
- 3574 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3507 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:39 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1630 Views
- Last post by LtLukas
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 am
-
-
Christie Myers vs Haruka Le Roux!- A Nurse vs a Mortician?
Last post by Armada « Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:05 pm - 48Replies
- 7647 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:27 pm
-