Hey I’m looking to debut my new oc Lois Parker AKA Hotspot here is her profile:viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20951&sid=3aa475f5 ... 1210b59298
If you are interested please read the wishlist below before contacting me. I would prefer if you just send me a private message on this site but I can work with discord here is my Username:dwrites777_92786
Note before I go further:If you don’t believe you will be able to finish the tread for any reason just ignore this post.
My wishlist for her debut:
-her to loss
-the match to be back and forth
-the match to be friendly but competitive
-Ideally the opponent should be a face but I can work with a tweener
-After beating her. her opponent helps her by giving advice and encouragement
Debut Match
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Francisca "Devil Cat" Herrera vs Isaiah "The Prophet" Bowen
Last post by arktriumph « Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm - 28Replies
- 3131 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:05 pm
-
-
- 188Replies
- 21730 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm
-
-
Who can be colder, Ice or Steel?: Saren Steele (D) VS. Alexia Snjór
Last post by RichTrickle « Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:49 am - 32Replies
- 4206 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:20 pm
-
-
- 4Replies
- 2621 Views
- Last post by Jstruggs716
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1131 Views
- Last post by Jstruggs716
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:17 pm