I'd like to do something sexy with my teacher character:
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=442
I'm thinking a bedroom match, or a smother match, or something along those lines. Something sultry and sensual and with lots of stripping and smothering involved. :3
Preferably against another buxom, curvy character, and if they're younger, I'd prefer Fiora to come out on top. I'm negotiable though. Really, I am. <3
PM me if you're interested and have any ideas or want to talk about it.
Something sexy for Fiora...
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Something sexy for Fiora...
Fiora has been claimed with a second person waiting in line!
I’ll keep everyone else who asked in mind for when she’s clear again. :3
I’ll keep everyone else who asked in mind for when she’s clear again. :3
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 5365 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:26 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3789 Views
- Last post by Noob
Tue May 30, 2017 5:20 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3653 Views
- Last post by Ink
Tue May 30, 2017 8:22 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1943 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Tue May 30, 2017 1:38 pm
-
-
Tamago Oshiro vs Alaina " Amazon " Sanders - Meeting a legend
Last post by RJD « Tue May 30, 2017 4:35 pm - 96Replies
- 13522 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:00 pm
-