Hi y'all. Alright so I'm looking for like one or two threads that I can be motivated to post to on a pretty regular basis. Currently a lot of my threads have been stalled out because of user inactivity so I'm looking to pick up maybe one or two more and really get into them. I'm kinda looking for specific things for each character I have but if you're interested in any of them we can always discuss stuff.
Anyways I honestly would love to hear anyone's ideas and I'm open to most things really.
Welp, roster's in the signature and erryone aside from Erin is available...I swear I'll fix my roster later
Looking for Motivation
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Looking for Motivation
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1098 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:57 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1749 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:43 pm
-
- 93Replies
- 13004 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:02 pm
-
- 72Replies
- 9539 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 pm
-
-
Symphony of the Knight: Mercedes Chauvet VS Esmera Vallacoste
Last post by Dokki « Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:20 pm - 34Replies
- 11784 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:11 pm
-