HEY! I am looking for anyone who wants to destroy one of my idols either in handicap or individually (I still interested in the same with any of my other fighters but I want to debut the idols hehe) I'm also fine with a close fight between jobbers.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19985
Destroy your favorite idol!
- MR. Q
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:36 am
- Location: Philippines
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 212 times
Re: Destroy your favorite idol!
If open for mixed, I might help. But if not, I think I have some girls.
New and expanded roster
The Extortion House!!!
The Q
And his piggyban- I mean his Boyz Thread
The Piggybank Dormhouse
I like them action packed and lewds
Lots of lewds, Muhahahahahaha
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Flying snake vs Moon Cell Queen: Enrieta Rosu vs Hakuno Kishinami
Last post by monkey299 « Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:23 pm - 23Replies
- 2219 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:50 pm
-
-
-
The Powerhouse Pirate Prodigy vs Moon Cell Queen: Payton Powell Payne vs Hakuno Kishinami
Last post by monkey299 « Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:27 pm - 19Replies
- 1982 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:49 pm
-
-
-
Emerald Ghosts - Iron Woman Match - Cassandra Selinofoto vs Alizeh Midori
Last post by Aeri « Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:01 pm - 54Replies
- 5286 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Apr 15, 2025 4:33 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 784 Views
- Last post by Okami
Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:54 pm