Hey, everyone. If you've ever taken a look at my roster, you may have noticed Yozakura Fukuda, the girl labelled "cutest." Well, now I'm hoping to make her into one of the toughest! While, Drasna Selinofoto has her covered in regards to training, I'd like to throw Yozakura at some skilled girls and heavy hitters, walking away with wins. So, if any of you is fond of the little beauty, let me know! I'd love to put her in whatever kind of match you'd like! While more practical things like submission is mainly what I'm looking for, Kura is open for all the usual stuff. Smother, hentai, apartment, oil, you name it, the unique beauty is ready to do it!
Ultimately, I'm looking to make Yozakura look good with this win streak, but I'm happy to think of ways that your lovely ladies can look good during these fights, too! So if that's interesting to you, then let me know and shoot me a message on Discord!
Looking some wins for Yozakura!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Looking some wins for Yozakura!
Last edited by Mysterdio on Tue Dec 10, 2024 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
a duel of sexual titans (Samantha "goddess of fertility" vs Fuse Kiyoko)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:38 pm - 64Replies
- 4520 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:16 pm
-
-
- 7Replies
- 1112 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:01 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1374 Views
- Last post by Fargusno7930
Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:51 pm
