Hello!
It's been a while. I have to reply to some threads by DM and the site, but as soon as I get rid of my semesters, I wanted to organize some match in law.
Anyone interested in a match with a focus on belly shots, low blows, or matches with freedom to use the ropes?
It doesn't have to be a no-hold barred match if you don't want to, but as long as you can do anything with no rules except one: the way to win. Better.
It can be one of the issues and not necessarily all 3. And I'm open to some defeat if it's fun for both.
I don't know which wrestler to propose, because I always throw Gabriel, Sonny, ViVi or the twins. so I'll just say, I'm thinking of doing a match with erotic moves, some or a lot of hentai, various holds, belly blows and low blows.
I'm fine with it being a one sided or even match.
If I do hentai matches or matches with a lot of lewdness, I like the idea of mentally breaking the wrestler down, turning their body against them until he has no choice but to mentally surrender to their opponent. A mind breaking domination.
If I'm doing more legal matches, I like to use holds and humiliation manoeuvres a lot just to make them less serious. But if not, I have no problem with trying other types of wrestling, as long as my partner is having fun with me.
Girls I plan to use:
Gabriel: viewtopic.php?p=215481#p215481
Sonata (Sonny): viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12060
Alice: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11648
ViVi: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11654
Yumei: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15993
A wild or humiliating match?
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
A wild or humiliating match?
Last edited by Hagen-Autem on Sat Nov 23, 2024 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1915 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:47 pm
-
-
Origa Xenia VS Lynn Locke: Housemate or Housepet
Last post by Ringropes98 « Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:35 pm - 15Replies
- 2721 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:03 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 644 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:25 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2066 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:50 am
-
-
Gil "Arma-Gil-O" Vs. Elm, and Freya Ederne; Handicap Match
Last post by Arista « Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:00 am - 37Replies
- 3240 Views
- Last post by Arista
Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:54 am
-