Posted it on the server already but i know not everyone around here is checking it so I figured i'd put out a feeler here as well before settling on anything.
Sooooooooo
I said i would not be starting new things to catch up on all the stuff i have already but I'm about to make an exception
I've been struggling with motivation for a lot of stuff on law for a bit now and it has helped me in the past to have something fresh i can get excited about
So if anyone has ideas for this here lady do hit me up in dm's!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13047&p=264716#p264716
ps. Just thought i'd add that I'm down for starting a rivalry with Kate as well so if you have ideas for a longer plot line do not hesitate uwu
Polish ultra special request
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
An perfect crime . Veronica Stark vs Lauren Fredericks
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:55 pm - 44Replies
- 3906 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun May 24, 2020 10:22 am
-
-
- 70Replies
- 6104 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:49 am
-
-
Regina Ravenwood vs Scarlet Boa. An erotic encounter
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:27 pm - 54Replies
- 5413 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:21 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 3659 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:09 pm
-
-
Courtney Murphy vs Mariya Vasilyevna .An erotic match up
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:00 pm - 46Replies
- 4755 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:18 pm
-