As the title says, I have some time for matches.
A few things, I don't have discord and am looking to ease back into things so please don't take offence if I say no at this time.
Ideally, two, perhaps three matches at a time.
I don't mind about wins or loses.
Here is the roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
The Box of Curiosities Is Open
- RiotGrrl
- Big Tiddy Goth
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 am
- Has thanked: 90 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
The Box of Curiosities Is Open
Last edited by RiotGrrl on Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Open the Box of Curiosities
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1391 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:31 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1791 Views
- Last post by Tettykins
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:40 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1408 Views
- Last post by Tettykins
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:49 pm
-
- 20Replies
- 3498 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1710 Views
- Last post by Tettykins
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:40 am