Hi! Looking for some some debut matches against Garnet Rose(viewtopic.php?f=65&t=17696) And Cream ( viewtopic.php?p=351559#p351559) . Besides that I'm also good with doing other matches with all my characters or other stuff (Lore, building relationship, etc).
I’m open to ideas and I’m good with either winning or losing in matches, we can discuss it. We can also do it as I lost the current match but later in the future we can do another rp but this time I win.(With the same character or someone new) I'm good with most matches as long as it isn't any bloody. I'm good with being a future friend, rival or maybe even an enemy for your wrestlers.
Looking for Matches!
- B.Lemme
- Opener
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 87 times
Re: Looking for Matches!
Hey! I'd be down to do something with Cream if you wanted with Rebecca. You can shoot me a message if you're interested.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 68Replies
- 6039 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:14 pm
-
- 63Replies
- 5019 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 813 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:10 am
-
-
The Blue Dragon vs The Devil Cat 2! Iron Man match
Last post by Jstruggs716 « Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:54 am - 6Replies
- 1316 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:12 am
-
-
-
Clash of brutes! (Valerie jeane vs mei leimomi, submission match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:18 pm - 11Replies
- 1629 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:41 pm
-