Greetings My name is Shanecawf. For those that remember me from a few years ago, hello again! For those who I haven't met yet, It is great to meet you!
First off, I wanted to apologize to anyone who had threads with me that were discontinued. I hope you can forgive me and I would love to pick up where we left off. For those who I haven't had threads with, I would love to come up with some RPs and have some fun!
If anyone is interested in squash/one sided matches, I hope to take place in plenty of those as those are my bread and butter. I am open to playing either side, letting most of my characters get dominated or do the dominating. I am also open to other ideas such as backstage or gym scenarios and I am open to discussing more than just squash/one sided bouts.
I do not partake in intergender matches so I apologize in advance for not accepting those.
If any of my characters catch your interest, please reach out to me in the PMs or my discord - shanecawf_19742
Back and ready for matches!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Intergender hentai squash match with my jobber boy
Last post by drunkenfool « Mon May 29, 2023 1:38 am - 1Replies
- 839 Views
- Last post by drunkenfool
Mon May 29, 2023 1:38 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1274 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Mon May 29, 2023 5:16 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1132 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Mon May 29, 2023 6:17 am
-
-
A Rematch Made In Hentai Heaven: Lexi Morgan vs Faye Knox 2
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Mon May 29, 2023 6:28 am - 65Replies
- 6811 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Mon May 29, 2023 7:26 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1540 Views
- Last post by heel0rj0bber1
Mon May 29, 2023 3:57 pm