Fresh off a revamp, I guess it'd be nice to get back into the swing of things. Let's do this one last time....
Hiroyuki
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=11805
Senji
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=11287
I prefer having a chance-based outcome. However, if the interested party's girl, man, etc. strikes my fancy then I guess I could make a work around and exception for a loss. The Win and Loss record of AFW and LAW shows that much. Match types are a case by case but I likely won't care too much. If you want to bite, bite. If you don't want to, I wouldn't like my time wasted when I'm just getting invested so do not do that. Have a good night or morning.
Interest Gauge: Mixed and MvM
- TheLoneWanderer
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2022 6:34 pm
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Roaring at the Moon - Sayara Rakhori vs Drasna Selinofoto
Last post by Aeri « Sun Feb 08, 2026 4:12 pm - 4Replies
- 679 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Mar 20, 2026 4:01 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 423 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Sun Feb 08, 2026 9:48 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1872 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sat Feb 21, 2026 9:14 am
-
- 1Replies
- 475 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Mon Feb 09, 2026 1:56 am
-
-
THE THREAD REQUEST POST OF NOTORIOUSGODDESS
Last post by NotoriousGoddess « Mon Feb 09, 2026 3:08 am - 1Replies
- 2074 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Mon Feb 09, 2026 3:08 am
-