Hey y'all. So I've got some plans that would involve someone else with a fighter that focuses on submissions. I'd like to have a thread based around my character leaving said holds which I'd figure would give someone a nice place to show off what their character can really do.
Anyways if you're interested please send me a pm or I guess my discord is noob#6737
On a side note I'm looking for any chance I can find to try to develope Erin as a character. (Click on the last person in my sig)
Submission based characters
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Submission based characters
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Shark Cage Mayhem: Vivian vs Ai Ft Lady Conundrum
Last post by The Riders « Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:08 am - 1Replies
- 626 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:08 am
-
-
- 54Replies
- 3782 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:08 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2491 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:11 pm
-
-
A hentai debut! - Minako Shijyou [No Show] vs Miria Hasegawa
Last post by Ichi « Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:06 am - 5Replies
- 2214 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:06 am
-