Looking for Yuki's debut
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Looking for Yuki's debut
Now that I've written my profile for my new lightweight Yuki, I've been wanting to get a match going to try her out. Not into hentai stuff, and I usually like to start with a standard match to try out a new OC, but I'm definitely up for different match types too. Other than that it's just down to whatever opponent would make for a good matchup.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 34Replies
- 3529 Views
- Last post by Persephone
Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1131 Views
- Last post by USLMAN
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:48 pm
-
-
Standard Match: Christina Perez vs Francisca "Devil Cat" Hererra
Last post by Weonna « Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:19 am - 36Replies
- 3495 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1009 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:29 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 759 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:45 am