Hey everyone!
I announced on Discord awhile back that I was starting a LAW documentary and was going to write as well as post it on my Fanfiction.net page. I will also share the full product here on LAW. Now, I have gotten some interviews from a few users and others that I am starting up. Just putting this reminder out there that if you want your character to be featured in this written documentary then please don’t hesitate to contact me via Discord PM or you can PM me here on the site.
Thanks in advance!
Interviews request for the LAW Documentary
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Interviews request for the LAW Documentary
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 599 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Wed May 18, 2022 10:57 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1431 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 679 Views
- Last post by Joyce_Hilda
Thu May 19, 2022 12:28 am
-
-
A Heroes Test: Izuku “Deku” Midoriya vs Blake Belladonna
Last post by Ultima « Thu May 19, 2022 4:14 am - 20Replies
- 3344 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:43 am
-
-
-
Serpent's Shadow: Jessica Parker vs Blake Belladonna
Last post by SwordSavior1 « Thu May 19, 2022 7:07 pm - 12Replies
- 1619 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:30 pm
-