Hello, I have no matches currently since those on-going are so old it seems redundant to post to them.
As such, my whole roster is currently available to fight. They can fight solo, or in any combination (all four are friends). Ideally their opponents would also be lightweights, as they struggle when it comes to fighting the other weight classes, but I am open to whoever. Opponents of any gender are welcome also. Just send me a message, or comment here, I will probably see it.
Asuka just got a new costume design, the twins are new, and I don't think Max ever fought anyone, but I don't remember.
You can read more about them here:
Asuka Hisashi
Alex & Felix Celeste
Max Palmer
Characters to fight
- DizzyKnight
- Lightweight Queen
- Posts: 722
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Crescent Sun
- Rookie
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:22 pm
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 20 times
Re: Characters to fight
This is my current (only) wrestler Emi viewtopic.php?t=11904#p242423 pm me if you think she'd be good for any of your girls.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 6806 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1376 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:13 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 2416 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 8141 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:31 pm
-
- 71Replies
- 11250 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:54 am