Need debuts for Maki, Emiko and Marin.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Need debuts for Maki, Emiko and Marin.
Hey everyone! I added 3 new girls recently, the newest of which being Maki and I'm eager to start using each girl. If anyone is interested be sure to let me know. Maki is the one I'd most like to use with Marin being the least of a priority. However I'm up for using any of them ^^
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1918 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:14 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1272 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:47 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1317 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:09 am
-
- 58Replies
- 7856 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:29 am
-
- 31Replies
- 4714 Views
- Last post by 32django
Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:59 am