Hi all, I'm Golem. I'm new here and am looking for a debut for my wrestler, Chris "The Rocking" Yukine. While my preference for her would be to go against a physically stronger opponent, where she can showcase how she utilizes her speed to try and level the playing field, I am not picky. I'm fine with either a win or a loss as well, as long as the debut isn't one sided.
So if anyone is interested, let me know either here in IMs or on discord. Both are viable ways to contact me. I look forward to our match, whoever takes a chance on me.
Golem's Debut Request
- GolemGuardian
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:39 am
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 123 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Dorothy "gale" taylor - the angel of paradise
Last post by the funny girl « Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:51 pm - 1Replies
- 982 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:51 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1126 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:09 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 945 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Wed Oct 30, 2024 11:59 pm
-
-
Akemi Ishikawa’s Debut: Akemi Ishikawa vs Emily Nelson
Last post by Weonna « Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:40 am - 50Replies
- 5235 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Mon Feb 10, 2025 10:29 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1395 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:52 am