Hello nice people of LAW. It has been a while since I was making a thread request but here I am.
Recently I have done two new characters: (please ignore the missing parts I am still working on it but my imagination is failing me a bit)
Annika Garnbret:
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8878
Marc Karlsen:
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=8879
and they are going to be a tag team. Which means I want a match with these two against one other person. So a handicap match. To be more percise I want it to be a hentai handicap match, with my team losing the match. If you have a strong character who could fight against these two please pm me. Either discord or LAW. Or both but that would be weird^^.
Thats it from me for now. I wish you all a great day or night.
PS: I am not sure if I have talked about it with other people already yet but in case I have please tell me^^"
On search of a Handicap Match
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Fighting the Good Fight [Cheryl Williams Vs Drifter]
Last post by thesteedman « Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:51 pm - 53Replies
- 3835 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:33 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 1935 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:12 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1964 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:46 pm
-
- 56Replies
- 4416 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Sun May 08, 2022 11:07 pm
-
-
How to mess up a gym in less than three hours! (For Bare)
Last post by Scourger X « Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:49 pm - 30Replies
- 3007 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:54 pm
-