So, my main girl, Skylar Jones has a very strong, and sorta fucked up sense of justice. Basically, if you bully people, she wants to break your legs. What I'm looking for is some heels who can take a bad loss. I wanna build Sky up as a force of nature for a story match I have planned.
DM me on discord at Deskfan45#7933.
HEELS! I NEED HEELS!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Courtenay Astley vs Torra Shinjiro - A Delightful Offering
Last post by Deus001 « Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:09 pm - 21Replies
- 3027 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:59 am
-
-
- 17Replies
- 2123 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:04 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1955 Views
- Last post by Arista
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:40 pm
-
- 27Replies
- 2385 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:01 pm
-
-
Learning new things! Hanayo Koizumi vs Lunar crescent "The moon". (D)
Last post by Lederface « Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:32 am - 44Replies
- 3887 Views
- Last post by Terini
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:39 am
-