Hey everyone Knight-Day I’m looking to finally get my fantasy oc a non-canon match. I have two ideas for a roleplay. I don’t really care if she wins or loses as long as we both have fun with the story.
Here her link; http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=3333
1) She faces off against an elf champion in an pit match.
2) Or Khara wanders into a jungle, encountering an Amazon huntress.
Fantasy match request
-
Knight-Day
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 41Replies
- 4972 Views
- Last post by RocketShip1700
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:05 am
-
- 10Replies
- 3017 Views
- Last post by Mkmd13
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:25 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1438 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:22 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 5208 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 am
-
- 54Replies
- 7262 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:40 am