Hi everyone! After being away for a while I found some time for forum RP again, and I was looking for a debut match for my character, Hannah Harris http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 488#p67488 .
I'm up for anything, but I surely would prefer to set up anything a bit weirder than a normal match, ranging from classic hardcore stuff to weird brawls with unusual rules. If someone wants to discuss an RP idea feel free to write here, write me a PM or reach me on discord at ItalianNerdyBoy#4434
Looking for a debut match (possibly hardcore-style)
-
ItalianNerdyBabe
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:59 am
- Been thanked: 10 times
-
ItalianNerdyBabe
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:59 am
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Looking for a debut match (possibly hardcore-style)
Small update: I now have a roster page and a new gal (that is already in a match, but I'm open to setting up more stuff with her): http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=85196#p85196
Last edited by ItalianNerdyBabe on Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Jstruggs716
- Opener
- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:42 am
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
Re: Looking for a debut match (possibly hardcore-style)
I would like to have my Sasuke going against Harris in hardcore hentai match.
-
ItalianNerdyBabe
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:59 am
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Looking for a debut match (possibly hardcore-style)
Back again after a long time, looking for the same kind of matches I was talking about in the op!
-
ItalianNerdyBabe
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:59 am
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Looking for a debut match (possibly hardcore-style)
Everyone, I'm back after (another) long hiatus, would anyone be interested in setting up something with my girls?
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Princesses Battle: Viola Celestial Vs. Hakuno Kishinami
Last post by Epicsnivy « Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:42 pm - 52Replies
- 4501 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Thu Jun 27, 2024 1:36 pm
-
-
-
No More Fisting - Louise Bélair vs Yoko Littner
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:32 pm - 69Replies
- 5921 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:47 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1892 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 657 Views
- Last post by Phoenixgamer312
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:19 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1252 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:42 pm