Looking to debut
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Looking to debut
Hello everyone, I'm sure some of you have already noticed my character, Kazuma, is complete. I've been thanked although why it isn't showing up is a bit beyond me at this point. I'm taking this to mean I've been approved and so I'm looking for a debut thread, doesn't necessarily need to be a match and I'm up for most things, just pm you're idea(s) as well as which of your characters you want to put up against him and we can hopefully sit down and get to planning something. If you're still hesitant about me being thanked I'm more than happy to screen cap the notification and put the picture here. Hope to hear from you guys, gals, and that technicolor rainbow in-between soon. 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25Replies
- 2702 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:42 am
-
-
Smitten Sailor: Sailor Theta (D) vs Francisca Hererra.
Last post by SimplePride « Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:14 am - 44Replies
- 4087 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat May 22, 2021 9:03 am
-
-
-
Sheila Chihara vs. Harmonia Edelstein - Bikini Match
Last post by CaptainL « Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:50 am - 47Replies
- 4475 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun May 16, 2021 11:25 pm
-
-
-
Athena Wonder vs. Scarlaheart - Red and Red Don't Mix
Last post by Arjuna « Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:23 am - 62Replies
- 5375 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:13 am
-