So, I like to browse NEFW and slampeg, it's what got me interested in wrestling and one of my favorite videos is of two wrestlers just ganging up on another for whatever reason. I kinda want to a do a thread like that, with Emily as a the victim and two characters of a person's choosing as the preps. I don't want it to be an official match kind of thing, more of a backstage thing.
Anyone interested?
Looking for a 2 v 1 match.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2060 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Mar 23, 2026 12:09 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 3187 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jul 07, 2026 4:17 am
-
-
"Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines vs Bernadette "The Bomb" Nobel
Last post by Monsy « Wed Feb 18, 2026 4:05 am - 62Replies
- 7395 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:48 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1236 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Wed Feb 18, 2026 4:06 am