Well I'm finally ready and with some free time on my hands to start RPing!
Looking for a debut match for my girl Miyu, I guess it would be fair to start with a standard match to get the hang of things, but I could work other types of matches c:
Looking for a debut match
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2430 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:53 am
-
- 18Replies
- 3885 Views
- Last post by winner3
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 am
-
- 52Replies
- 9431 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:23 pm
-
-
A brawl to remember: Alison Seong vs Samuela Healtway
Last post by xalex « Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 pm - 117Replies
- 17031 Views
- Last post by xalex
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 am
-